- Our kennels are indoor/outdoor designed for your dog with their privacy and comfort in mind.
- You are welcome to bring in some of their favorite items so it will be a home away from home.
- We will also be glad to provide them with a bed at no extra charge.
- We have central a/c
- Radiant heated floors, for the winter months.
Rates (Per Day)
- 0-49 lbs $25.00
- 50-89 lbs $27.00
- 90+ lbs $28.00
- Doggie Daycare $15.00
2 dogs in 1 kennel $1.00 off per dog
10% off grooming & bathing services when boarded
Inquire for pricing
- Each kitty has their own condo.
- We provide the litter box, bedding, and dry cat food
- Feel free to bring some of their favorite things from home
- Your cat can stretch their legs and explore the cat towers and toys daily.
Rates (Per Day)
- Ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits
*Must bring in your own cage and food
- All the meals are prepared by our loving staff and served using our stainless steel bowls. We typically feed 2 meals per day (breakfast & dinner), but will be happy to follow your regular home feeding schedule.
- For dogs on Special Diets( or don’t want to switch their food from home), we welcome you to bring your own food and feeding instructions. Please bring in a sealed container. There is a $1.00 charger per day for this service.
- We offer Resort food at no extra charge
- Puppy-Pop Chicken $2.00
- Puppy-Pop Beef $2.00
- Doggie Ice Cream $3.50
(banana & peanut butter)
- We encourage you to bring your dog’s favorite treat.
- You can also purchase a delicious ice cream or popsicle during their stay.
- Is your dog happiest surrounded by other doggie friends?
Then he/she will love our group play.
- We break up into different size and temperament groups, carefully select a group for your pet to play in.
- If your pet is the kind that doesn’t play well with others or doesn’t like to share? That is OK!
- Our seniors usually like to stretch their legs on a walk and get some extra hugs from our staff.
- Playtime and exercise helps with settling nerves and making your pet happier and more relaxed.
Individual playtime $6.00
Group playtime $6.00
Exercise Time for Seniors $6.00
2 dogs, from the same family, that are both under 25 lbs, play for one price.
Paws & Claws
Our groomer, Lindsay, is highly trained and has experience working with a variety of breeds.
Price range varies because of coat, disposition of dog, and choice of style.
- Nail Care
- Teeth Brushing
Call us to schedule an appointment
Receive a 10% discount when you pamper your pooch while boarding
Due to Covid-19, We are not offering these classes at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Insulin pets $5.00 per Day